Courses in english
Digital Marketing - Customer Relations Management
The course consists of three modules that can be taken as a single block or separately. Teaching emphasises interactive participation, initiative and critical thinking (role plays, case studies, self-evaluation etc.).
Seminars can also be organised in companies, on- or off-site, and attended in person or via distance learning depending on learners’ personal and professional situation (geographical location, mobility, disability, schedule etc.).
AIM OF THE TRAINING COURSES
This course provides the skills and knowledge needed to design and implement a digital strategy to optimise a business’s marketing and increase its online visibility and impact.
The course provides learners with tools to measure and analyse performance indicators so as to adjust and improve the effectiveness of an organisation’s marketing activities.
It enables staff to adapt their business’s organisational model to digital technology and thereby to boost its performance and growth across different communications and distribution channels.
Customer relation management
AIM OF THE TRAINING COURSES
This qualification aims to provide the tools needed for effective customer relations. It teaches learners to personalise customer relations to each individual; to plan and organise actions and recommendations; to develop their communication skills and loyalty-promotion techniques; and to handle customer complaints.
The course adopts a general approach to customer relations and is ideal for staff at companies wishing to improve their practices and boost their growth.
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING PROGRAM
Optimising Customer Relations: Organisation
- Understand a business’s customer relations strategy, bearing in mind its context, customer culture, recent developments and specific features, in order to fix and achieve appropriate goals
- Determine the position of a business and brand in their competitive environment so as to analyse customers’ product and brand expectations
- Identify the profile of customers and the channels they use so as to understand – and adapt to – their motivations
- Collect and analyse customer data in order to identify, anticipate and surpass expectations
- Analyse and work with multichannel customer journeys to improve customer experience
- Use customer data to design an action schedule to meet a business’s goals
- Fix performance indicators for customer services in order to measure and follow up customer satisfaction and make adjustments where necessary
- Develop and provide concrete, personalised and creative solutions to improve customer experience.
Developing Effective Communications for Quality Customer Relations
- Build a personalised relationship with customers so as to ensure friendly exchanges and trust
- Adapt their communication style and attitude to each customer by using appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to facilitate exchanges
- Use a range of listening, question-posing and reformulation techniques to understand customers’ needs and build their loyalty;-convey a positive image of a business by advertising the advantages of its products and services
- Use appropriate tools to boost customer loyalty and satisfaction so as to develop a partner-to-partner relationship
- Develop multichannel (digital or non-digital) communications so as to maintain strong ties with customers and improve their experience
Customer Complaints Management
- Identify the issue raised by a customer and his/her degree of unsatisfaction so as to offer an appropriate solution quickly
- Understand complaining customers’ behavioural styles so as to adapt (speech, solutions proposed) to their triggers, perception of the issue and expectations
- Manage their emotions in stressful situations and use calm and positive language to maintain quality customer relations
- Take into account customers’ feelings and adapt their communication style appropriately andempathetically
- Address hidden grievances using tools to reveal problem areas in the customer journey, thereby improving customer experience
- Develop effective, individually tailored and innovative ways of addressing grievances so as to win back trust and maintain a positive relationship with customers
- Check complaints have been dealt with to a customers’ satisfaction, thereby ensuring a positive relationship with customers in the long term
- Analyse the reasons behind a lack of satisfaction and transform them into opportunities to improve the quality of a business’s products and services and optimise the customer journey, adopting a positive, constructive approach based on continuous improvement.